Goodman GSX160 2-Ton 16-SEER 17-in. Air Conditioner & Air Handler
6 in stock
GSX16 AC CONDENSER :: OVERVIEW
Goodman has always set its goals at superior comfort at a high efficiency, all the while balancing the unit’s cost. The GSX16 is no exception, with its durability, reliability, and one of the highest efficiencies available.
- 1.5 – 5 ton capacities, 16 SEER AC-only condenser
- Fully charged for up to 15′ of line set
- Low sound output
- Factory-installed filter drier
The GSX16 condenser is designed to be up to 16 SEER in ideal system configurations. Considered a high-efficiency, 16 SEER is around 12% more efficient than a 14 SEER system, saving you a lot of money in energy bills. 16 SEER efficiency ratings tend to be where cost meets efficiency, and is normally the best value for the efficiency.
The GSX16 condenser comes with Goodman’s standard 10 year parts warranty with online registration through the manufacturer. An installation that follows your state and local codes is required for the warranty to be upheld.
Durability and Reliability
The cabinet of Goodman’s condensers are manufactured out of heavy-gauge galvanized-steel with a baked-on painted finish that is approved for 500 hours of salt spray. The durable cabinet of the GSX16 is also compliant with 2010 Florida building code integrity requirements for hurricane-strength weather.
Installation and Maintenance
For easier maintenance, Goodman designed the GSX16’s cabinet with two maintenance access panels: one on the top and one on the side. For easier installation, the GSX16 is made with easy-access gauge ports and service valves with sweat connections. Both of these lower installation and maintenance times and costs, keeping money in your pocket for the things you care about most.
Comfort in Mind
Superior comfort has always been the primary goal for Goodman. The GSX16 follows this goal, made with high-quality parts and even designed to have one of the lowest sound outputs on the market, thanks to superior sound-dampening and insulation technology. All of this makes you comfortable and lowers your bills while staying in-budget.
Goodman ASPT Series Air Conditioner
The Goodman ASPT Air Handler is factory-sealed to achieve a 2% or less leakage rate and the cabinet is fully painted in an Architectural Gray finish. The Goodman ASPTAir Conditioner Air Handler feature a direct-drive, multi-speed ECM blower motor. Also the Goodman ASPT Air Conditioner Air Handler reduces the likelihood of hot and cold spots in the house and provides increased efficiency over standard efficiency motors. All functional parts are covered by a 10-Year Parts Limited Warranty.
- Product Features
- Factory-installed internal TXV valve
- Transformer and blower time-delay
- New SmartFrame cabinet construction
- Fully painted cabinet with attractive Architectural Gray finish
- 21″ cabinet depth for easy attic access
- Coil-mounting track for quick repositioning
- Glue-less cabinet insulation retention
- Multiple electrical knockouts
- Suitable for horizontal, vertical, upflow, or downflow installations
- Improved condensate management
- Screw-less sides and back prevents condensation
- Three-hole condensate pan
- Tool-less filter access accommodates standard-size filters
- Factory-sealed cabinet achieves less than 2% leakage rate
- Low-voltage cabinet connections; control circuit arranged to permit staging
|Choose Installation Package||