Goodman GMES8 17-in. Single-Stage 60k BTU 80% Gas Furnace
6 in stock
Goodman GMES8 80% Gas Furnace
The Goodman® GMS8 series of standard efficiency, single stage furnaces are multi-position, making them the perfect choice whether you are installing in a basement, closet, alcove or attic. Choose the GMS for upflow/horizontal, or the GDS for downflow/horizontal applications.
The patented aluminized-steel tubular heat exchanger and durable Silicon Nitride Hot Surface Ignition system combined with the heavy-gauge, reinforced, insulated steel cabinet and durable baked enamel finish ensure years of trouble-free performance. Manufactured by Goodman in the U.S.A., you get one of the best warranties in the industry, all at an unbeatable price.
GMES8 Features & Benefits:
- Operates as a natural gas furnace out of the box, and can be easily converted to a propane furnace with optional propane conversion kit.
- Corrosion-resistant, aluminized-steel tubular furnace heat exchanger
- Furnace is designed for multi-position installation – Goodman GMS8: upflow, horizontal right or left; Goodman GDS8: dedicated downflow
- Energy-saving, reliable hot surface ignition system with Goodman furnace patented adaptive learning algorithm to maximize igniter life
- Aluminized steel inshot gas furnace burners
- Energy-saving PSC, multi-speed, direct drive blower motor
- Quiet, corrosion-resistant induced draft furnace blower assembly
- Integrated Goodman furnace control with diagnostics
- Multiple flame roll-out switches, blower door safety switch, outlet air-limit switch and pressure switch for proof of combustion air
- Combination redundant gas valve and regulator
- A rotating combustion air blower (Goodman GMS8) that provides the option of venting the furnace through the top, right-hand side or left-hand side
- Completely assembled, factory run-tested furnace for heating or combination heating/cooling application
- Furnace has heavy-gauge, reinforced, fully insulated steel cabinet with durable baked-enamel finish
- Attractive architectural gray paint finish
- Heater’s foil-face insulation lines the heat exchanger compartment
- Coil and furnace fit flush for easy installation
- Convenient left or right connection for gas and electric service
- Bottom or side air inlet (Goodman GMS8)
- Removable, solid-bottom block off
Note: this furnace does not comply with California NOx Standards (the Goodman furnace models that end in “X” do comply). This furnace is not for sale to the state of California due to emissions laws. Please see our high efficiency Goodman furnaces (models GMS9, GCS9, GMV9, GCV9, GMH) which are compliant with California laws.
|Choose Installation Package||