Goodman GMEC96 1.5-Ton 14-SEER 14-in. Air Conditioner & 40k BTU 95% Gas Furnace
6 in stock
GSX14 AC CONDENSER :: OVERVIEW
The Goodman brand has been focused on providing efficiency and comfort where it matters most while still being an inexpensive brand. With its superior components and a standard efficiency, the Goodman GSX14 air conditioner condenser is a popular choice for homeowners around the United States.
- Single-Stage Compressor
- 1.5 – 5 ton capacities, 14 SEER AC-only condenser
- Fully charged for up to 15′ of line set
- Low sound output
- Factory-installed filter drier
The GSX14 AC-only conditioner can be up to 14 SEER in efficiency when paired with the proper equipment. As the standard efficiency on the market for all states, this unit is average in efficiency. Every SEER point is 5-7% more efficient than the one lower than it, saving you money the higher the SEER rating of the unit. Please note that this product is regulated by DOE Efficiency Standards.
Due to state laws for minimum required efficiency, please note that this unit cannot be installed in the following states: Arizona, California, Nevada, and New Mexico. As a result, this unit will automatically be upgraded to a compliant condenser with the same specifications if you are in one of these states. If you have any questions, please contact us.
The GSX14 condenser comes with Goodman’s standard 10 year parts warranty with online registration through the manufacturer. An installation that follows your state and local codes is required for the warranty to be upheld.
The GSX14 Goodman AC condenser cabinet has a baked-on painted finish and is made of a galvanized-steel, making it approved for up to 500 hours of salt-spray and compliant with the 2010 Florida building code integrity requirements for hurricane-type winds when properly anchored. Moreover, the unit is equipped from the factory with a filter dryer that lowers general wear-and-tear on the unit. The GSX14 provides peace of mind thanks to its durability and reliability enhancements.
The Goodman GSX140421 AC condenser comes standard with service valves that have sweat connections and easy-access gauge ports, both providing a lower installation difficulty and time to lower installation costs. The outer casing has both a top and a side access to allow for easier maintenance and warranty access when necessary.
The Goodman brand always has its customer’s comfort in mind. The GSX140421 is no exception, with not only using high-quality components but also providing enhanced sound-dampening features that allows the brand to manufacture some of the lowest sound output levels in the industry.
- All-Aluminum Coil
- Goodman’s evaporator coils use a reliable all-aluminum design featuring sine fins and grooved tubes. This design maximizes surface area and optimizes heat transfer for efficient comfort.
- Secure Cabinet
- A galvanized, embossed, and insulated cabinet protects this coil and prevents air leakage, providing superior longevity and efficiency.
- Condensate Management
- The CAPFA features foil-faced insulation to inhibit the formation of condensate and a rust-resistant thermoplastic drain pan to capture what does form, keeping your system safe and operational.
- Multi-Refrigerant Compatibility
- R-22 refrigerant is no longer in production, but many older systems still use it. The CAPFA is compatible with both R-22 and its replacement, R-410A. This makes it the perfect fit for any homeowner.
- Extended Warranty
- Goodman offers a 10-year limited parts warranty when you register your product online within 60 days of installation. An unregistered product has the standard 5-year warranty. See warranty sheet under the “Manuals” tab for more information.
|Choose Installation Package||